- All bookings must be paid by Visa, MasterCard, or Amex at the time of making the online booking.
- Winter season rates apply from 1 June to 30 September.
- (i) Winter season bookings are open for members from 20th January
(ii) Winter season bookings are open for non-members from 1st February
- A member’s ballot for the use of rooms 6 and 7 during the winter season is undertaken on 15th January. To be eligible for the ballot members must advise the Booking Officer of their date preferences by 10th January.
- Member’s children are entitled to members rates if they book two or more rooms. The member’s rate applies to the less expensive room.
- Bookings are made on a per room basis. The maximum number of occupants permitted within the room is listed when each room is booked. When booking a room you are agreeing not to exceed the maximum number of occupants (also refer condition 11).
- Each member is responsible for ensuring their guests are able to access the lodge and have an understanding of their obligations to the lodge facilities and its guests during their stay. If you are making booking without knowing a member you will need to contact the Booking Officer to make arrangements to obtain a key to the lodge.
- Room allocations for guests, and messages from the lodge, are displayed on a screen installed in the foyer of the lodge. Please check the screen when you arrive for any messages. The screen is updated on a real-time basis.
- Accommodation change-over time is 4:00 pm on the day of departure. Your bedroom(s) must be emptied and cleaned and you must empty the pantry and kitchen fridge of your own belongings prior to the 4:00 pm change-over time.
- Power and water supplies are turned off when the lodge is vacant. They are normally switched on before midday on the day of your arrival. If you wish to arrive earlier than midday you will need to contact the Booking Officer to arrange to have it switched on prior to your arrival.
- The lodge will accommodate a maximum of 22 persons at any given time. We only accept full lodge bookings on the condition that the person making the booking accepts legal responsibility for ensuring that no more than 22 persons stay overnight in the lodge, and that they agree to indemnify Tigh na Bruaich Pty Ltd and its directors for any liability or expense they incur as a result of a failure to comply with this occupancy limit. By proceeding with your booking and making arrangements to occupy the lodge on the booked dates you are agreeing to be bound with this condition.
- Accommodation rates are subject to change without notice.
- A 20% cancellation fee applies to all bookings cancelled outside 31 days of the booked dates
- No refund is applicable if a booking is cancelled within 30 days of the booked dates
GPO Box 74